I have been a full-time licensed REALTOR® with Re/Max, since 1985
- During my career I have assisted hundreds of families in achieving their real estate goals
- I have analyzed/viewed many different styles of homes & properties, both residential and commercial
- I have achieved many production awards and maintain a consistent ranking within my office and the RE/MAX organization
- I have extensive “hands on” background knowledge of the complexities involved with Rural Real Estate and a solid familiarity of farming issues and challenges
- Throughout my career I have seen different trends in the real estate market and this allows me to make sure that my clients are able to get the best price for their property in any market
Hiring the right real estate agent is all about finding a professional you respect and trust will help you achieve your goals.
- When you choose to allow me to assist you, you are not only accessing my experience and knowledge, but that of my entire team.
Other RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals
- Belonging to RE/MAX means so much more than just a brand, it means working with some of the most talented people in the industry today. In cases where a second or third agent is required, my associate agents have a vast wealth of specialties and experience to pull from.
- My highly competent administrative team will assist and guide the process from start to finish. This includes finding the best wording for your listing, right down to processing the deal and dealing with the lawyers.
- You will be provided with custom marketing materials designed to properly showcase the unique qualities that make your property special. My team will create flyers, newspaper ads, or even a booklet to present the best things about your property.